Sunday, April 17, 2011

St. Edwards State Park

Today was a great day!  We started the day at Frost picking up a dozen donuts courtesy of Groupon.  I was SO excited as I LOVE donuts and have heard nothing but great reviews about Frost.  We picked out some normal flavors but also picked out a few of the "abnormal flavors" such as Bacon Maple Bar and Pineapple Fritter.  They were all delicious.  Good think we don't live nearby a Frost donuts otherwise I think Sean and I would be in trouble!


Yummm!


After stuffing our face with donuts we headed down to St. Edward State Park.  We are very fortunate to live near such a great park!  We went hiking on some of the trails, hung out on Lake Washington and then played Frisbee with Apollo in an open field.  The dogs were ALMOST tired by the time we left and I know Sean and I were beat!  A great way to spend our Sunday!



Apollo waiting not so patiently for Sean to throw his Frisbee

Lake Washington

Apollo waiting not so patiently again for his turn to go for a swim

Finally!

Maia














No comments:

Post a Comment