Saturday, December 4, 2010

Job

Well, my time has finally come.  After months of rejection I finally have been hired on to work as a nurse!  My job is at a local community health clinic and it starts in a week.  Wish me luck! 

On top of my exciting job offer, the Huskies won apple cup today!  Go Dawgs!

And on a completely random side note, here are some pictures of our Christmas tree.  We still are without a tree topper but hopefully one will be added this week.
2010-12-04 2010-12-04 001 002
Our Christmas Tree

2009-12-01 006
Herc has literally spent 99.9% of his time
under the tree since I set it up.

2010-12-04 2010-12-04 001 003
My favorite ornament ever courtesy
 of my wonderful Grandpa!

2010-12-04 2010-12-04 001 007
Ummm... how did this get on there?
 It does not fit with the theme.  I am going
 to need to move this to the back of the tree
 ASAP!

1 comment: