Saturday, May 28, 2011

Colorado

Well, after a very short work week Sean and I are off again.  This time headed to Colorado for a friend’s wedding.  We flew in Friday morning and spent the afternoon walking around Denver. 

2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 001
I LOVED downtown Denver!

2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 003
School of Nursing!
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 008
Roof Top Bar
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 009
Coors Field
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 018
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 026
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 033
Please note the four people in white spandex
outfits riding their scooter around Denver...
Later that afternoon we picked up a few friends from the airport and headed to Breckenridge were the activities were to take place.  We arrived in time to meet up with a group of my college friends for dinner at a local pub. 
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 035
Sampler
2011-05-28 2011-05-31 001 037
Monique, Desiree and Ali
After dinner we headed back to the hotel where we ate two of the largest cookies ever.  I wish I had taken a picture of them because they were rather impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment