The first question I am often asked when people find out we have been married all of 9 days is "So, how is married life?" I usually respond something along the lines of, "Oh, it's the same as before" or "Nothing has really changed" which makes it sound pretty boring and uneventful. The truth is married life is great! I would highly recommend it. Sure, not much has changed, but I am having a blast being married.
I am however, still getting use to being called Mrs. Brogan, or referring to Sean as my Husband. I definitely think it will take a little (or a lot) of time to adjust to my new "identity". In the mean time I am trying to submerge myself in the Brogan name. I have changed email addresses, started a "Brogan Family Blog" and even changed my name on facebook. My name has not been legally changed yet as I am waiting until after our Jamaican honeymoon, but starting sometime mid-October I will officially be a Brogan complete with a new driver's licence, debit card, social security card, and passport.
Until then, we are looking forward to our Jamaican Honeymoon. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment