Monday, October 25, 2010

The Cousins

I have been meaning to post these for a while now.  Here are some pictures of the twins with their cousins.  I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!  The first pictures are from a trip to the dog park and the next are from a long walk we all took along the Sammamish River Trail to Tully's for Coffee and whipped cream (for the puppies).
Dozer and Gus
The only picture where I was able to get all 4 dogs in it

Maia in heaven
Apollo
Dozer tasting whipped cream.  She was a little
suspicious at first
So serious
Apollo finishing up any whipped cream Maia
 may have left on her face
Dozer managed to tangle everyone up
Dozer and Katie.  We decided we should take some
pictures with people in them instead of only the dogs
It was laundry day...

No comments:

Post a Comment