http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/fettunta-with-prosciutto-recipe/index.html
I decided to use basil instead of parsley and after the bread was grilled and the prosciutto and cheese melted I put a homemade brushetta on top as well. For Sean's (since he doesn't like tomatoes) I made a brushetta with peppers instead of tomatoes.
![]() |
| The Fettunta with heirloom tomato brushetta |
![]() |
| The Fettunta with red pepper brushetta |
Then for the Steelhead with pesto butter I tried to find a recipe online, but couldn't so I invented my own. I combined basil, garlic, pine nuts, salt, pepper, a small amount of olive oil and unsalted butter in the food processor until it was blended together. I placed the fish on a piece of foil, dropped spoonfuls of the pesto onto the fish and then covered it with foil. I cooked it on the grill until it was flaky.
![]() |
| Steelhead with pesto butter and lemon |
Both recipes were a success and pretty quick to make!



Any leftovers?
ReplyDeleteThe salmon looks good! Are the dogs enjoying the snow?
ReplyDelete