This year for thanksgiving we headed up to Anacortes to spend time with Sean’s family. My wonderful sister and her husband agreed to house/dog/cat sit for us while we were gone. They came bringing along with them their two dogs. I can only imagine how crazy the house was! Thanks Katie and Greyson!
We on the other hand had a nice, relaxing, animal free weekend and it was wonderful! We spent the weekend eating, hanging out with family, eating, playing board games and eating some more! The weekend was full of good food, good company, and good times. Thank you Jeaneen for hosting such a wonderful weekend! And thank you for the delicious homemade ice cream birthday cakes!
Here are some pictures of the Risk champion! It was my first time (and last time) playing that game. I want to end on a good note! I am however interested in a CLUE rematch!
No comments:
Post a Comment