Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bike Ride with the Puppies

Sean and Dan are brave enough (crazy enough) to take the twins for bike rides on the “pipeline” that runs by my parent’s house.  They have taken the dogs a few times in the past (one time that resulted in a pretty good spill when Apollo decided to run after another dog.  I think there is video of this.  I will have to try to locate it and post it to the blog).  After the fall, Sean and Dan have decided to keep the dogs off-leash for most of the ride as long as there are not horses or tons of people/dogs around.  Today I decided to join them for their ride.  I left the dogs up to the boys and just concentrated on myself.  The ride was pretty hilly and I was pretty tired after the ride.  The dogs on the other hand were still ready to go, even after our 12 mile ride.  Crazy dogs :)
2011-07-31 2011-07-31 001 002

No comments:

Post a Comment