Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rainy Day Bike Ride

So far this summer has been pretty rainy.  I think we have only been out boating a few times this year.  We have decided however to not let the lovely Seattle weather stop us from doing things.  Today Katie, Dan, Sean and I headed out for a rainy day bike ride.  We all met up on the Burke Gilman and rode from Woodinville to Redmond, through Marymoor Park and back.  I think all in all we rode 15 miles today.
2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 006
Katie is ready to go!
2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 008
Sean with his fancy new bike
2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 009

2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 010
Dan and Sean decided to ride
 around the Velodrome
2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 011
Apparently it was super
slick because Dan fell
2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 016
They decided to ride back on the inside track
2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 017

2011-07-17 2011-07-17 001 019
Katie and I after our coffee break!

No comments:

Post a Comment