Well the rain FINALLY stopped and we headed to DISNEYLAND! Julia was SERIOUSLY a great sport and we arrived close to the park opening time. From there we raced around the park taking a million pictures and going on as many rides as possible, which was NOT a ton because every else and their mother decided to go to Disneyland Monday as well. Apparently it was Spring break in California. I thought I had done my research and we were going to avoid spring break but I was wrong. People everywhere, waits over an hour at ANY of the good rides. We didn't even get to go on Space Mountain because the wait was never shorter than 75 minutes, even at 11pm. UGH! BUT despite that minor setback we still had a blast! We seriously tried almost every variety of cart food available, from a turkey leg to corn dogs, to popcorn and cotton candy. We ended the night with a gigantic pickles, a beef skewer and a soft pretzel. The only thing missing was a churro which we joked about getting but by the end of the night we were all feeling so ill, there was no way we could have partaken in a churro, even if we had wanted to. We left the park at 11pm which put us at about 14 hours straight of junk food eating, standing in line, walking around the park, and picture taking! We were all exhausted and crashed as soon as we arrived home. Thank you Sean and Julia for putting up with me and my crazy Disneyland expedition! I can't wait to go back again soon (although I will NEVER go in March again! Seriously, I am sticking to October, November, December!)
No comments:
Post a Comment