Today, Sean and I flew to LA to visit my cousin Julia. As usual, we waited to the last minute to pack and prepare for our trip which left us with about 2 hours of sleep prior to getting up and racing to the airport. (I of course had to go see a 10:30 showing of the hunger games the night before and THEN come home to pack). Thankfully with our new MVP status we zipped through security and found our way to our first class seats! (Thanks ALASKA for the upgrade!!!) We enjoyed breakfast and a Bloody Mary (or two) before arriving in LA. (I am pretty sure I was the ONLY one to order an adult beverage at 7 am, but oh well! When in Rome...)
Julia was kind enough to devote her whole weekend to ferrying us around and entertaining us! Upon arrival we went out for a YUMMY breakfast at literati cafe, a cute cafe just down the street from her apartment. After breakfast Sean and I took a nap (since we had MINIMAL sleep the night before). We woke up in time to head to a local bar to watch the Syracuse, Ohio state game. Unfortunately Syracuse lost right at the end. It was a great game though and we had a ton of fun hanging out with Julia and her awesome friends.
After partaking in an adult beverage or two (Or maybe three) we decided to go out for some delicious sushi! We ate a local sushi bar with a killer happy hour menu!
From there we headed back to Julia's place for a little Mexican Train Dominos before finally hitting the sack.
No comments:
Post a Comment