Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our Last Day in L.A.


Unfortunately today is our last day in Los Angeles.  Julia has to go to work so we woke up early to drop her off and then headed straight back to bed.  We were exhausted after our long day at Disney and I honestly do not know how she was able to get up for work let alone function all day. Despite the fact that no adult beverages were had the day prior, I seriously felt hung-over until about 6 pm. I don't know if it was the amazing food selection at Disney, the fact that we stood in long lines for 14 hours straight or a combination of those things but seriously was down for the count.  We ended up getting up and indulging in a little IN-N-OUT despite the fact we were "greasy fooded out".  We couldn't leave California without at least one double double!

2012-03-27 014


From there we headed to the Santa Monica Pier where we watched street performers, fishermen and tourists.  Afterwards we headed down to the beach where we watched other people work out on the rings, tight ropes and pull up bars.  I was amazed at how strong everyone was! 

2012-03-27 119

After a while we grew tired of watching everyone else work out so we headed back home for a nap (YES!) and then we walked to a local coffee bean for a delicious iced blended coffee!  YUMMMM!  After returning home and packing we headed back out to pick up Julia from work.  From there we went out for dinner followed by a bacon sundae (seriously, there was candied bacon on top of the ice cream) Before heading to the airport where our luggage barely made the flight.  Phew! 
Thank you Julia for everything!  We had a blast hanging out with you.  Thank you for being the best tour guide ever!  Ps. I am NEVER eating again :)

2012-03-27 121

No comments:

Post a Comment